Home Connection Program
One Program. Two Organizations. Numerous Benefits.
Helping You Find the Right Home Loan
When you're buying a new home and looking for a mortgage, American Heritage Credit Union should be the first place you call. We are a full-service mortgage provider, offering a variety of home financing products and services including:
- Earn up to a 10% Cash Reward** when you buy a home
- Fixed & Adjustable Rates Mortgages
- FHA, VA, USDA, PHFA Mortgage Loans
- Construction Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- LOW Rates
- FREE Pre-Approvals*
Helping You Find the Right Home at the Right Price
Whether you are in the market to buy or sell your home, come to the people you trust. American Heritage Realty is a full-service real estate agency owned and operated by American Heritage Credit Union. Let us help you:
- Sell your home
- Find the right home
- Negotiate your offer
- Guide you through the home-buying process
- Settle quickly, so you can get moving
- Earn up to a 10% Cash Reward** when you buy a home
NOTE: You are responsible to pay for any applicable taxes as a result of Cash Reward. Please consult a tax professional for details.
Benefits of our Home Connection Program
- FREE Pre-Approvals*: The path to your new home starts with a fast, apply for a FREE Pre-Approval* on your mortgage from American Heritage Credit Union. Understanding how much home you can afford before you start shopping will provide you with the very best shopping experience.
- Earn Up To A 10% Cash Reward** When You Buy a Home: Earn up to a 10% Cash Reward** based upon our agent's commission by using one of our American Heritage Realty agents when you buy a home. Ask us how you can receive an additional 10% Cash Reward** if you also choose to sell your home with us.
- Experienced Agents: Our sales team is made up of professionals who have been carefully selected because of their unique qualifications, expertise, and commitment to service excellence.
- Local Loan Decisions & Quicker Closings: We know the members and communities we serve. This allows us to make faster, better-informed decisions about your loan and individual needs. You'll love our personal service!
- A Track Record of Success: American Heritage Credit Union has been meeting the financial needs of its members since 1948 and the American Heritage Realty network has been helping home buyers since 1964. We have been working together since 2014.
Make Home Financing and Buying Easy from Start to Finish
- Get started Today with a FREE Pre-Approval*: A fast, FREE mortgage Pre-Approval* from American Heritage Credit Union will help you determine how much money you can borrow for the purchase of your new home. Having a Pre-Approval letter will give you a competitive edge over other prospective buyers. Call (215) 969-0777 to get started today.
- Consult an American Heritage Realty Real Estate Professional: Your real estate professional will guide you through the home buying and selling process. they will explain your options, and provide you with information about current market conditions. To find an American Heritage Realty agent, visit AHFR.com or call (855) 525-7900 .
- Find the Right Home: An American Heritage Realty agent will help you assess your needs, lifestyle, and put together a wish list for your new home. Your "must-haves" will help them set up a property tracker to alert you of new listings meeting your specifications.
- Prepare and Submit Your Offer: Making an offer is more than just picking a price. Your American Heritage Realty agent will help you review and analyze comparable properties that have been recently sold in the neighborhood. This allows them to develop a strategy when preparing an offer, including price and other terms.
- Negotiate Your Offer: Once the offer has been submitted, an American Heritage Realty agent will work with you on negotiations. They will guide you through the process of getting a home inspection and negotiating repairs and improvements. Based on your review of the home inspection and other reports, you will be provided with the guidance needed to assure peace of mind. If desired, they can also add a home warranty to protect against unexpected repairs.
- Process and Finalize the Loan: Now that an agreement on a property has been reached and you've received the sellers' approval, it's time to obtain the lender's final approval. Having the final approval means all of the conditions on the loan have been satisfied.
- Insure Your Home: American Heritage Credit Union offers home insurance services. It includes Liberty Mutual through our TruStage® Program to provide affordable, top-quality insurance protection for your home. Ask us or visit our home insurance page for a free quote.
- CONGRATULATIONS! Close on Your New Home: Just before your closing, your American Heritage Realty agent will inspect the property with you one last time to ensure your home is in the condition you expect. They will also coordinate, schedule, and attend your closing with you.
To get started, apply for a mortgage pre-approval or call 800.808.2662.
*All loans are subject to credit qualification, credit worthiness and other factors. All rates, promotions and offers are subject to change without notice.
**While you are free to select your own real estate broker and mortgage lender for your real estate transaction, we offer our members a 10% Cash Reward off your American Heritage Realty agent's commission when you choose to work with one of our American Heritage Realty agents to buy a home. 10% Cash Reward may not be combined with any other special offer, discount or promotion. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. The Home Connection Program is offered in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. If you also choose to sell your home with American Heritage Realty, an additional 10% Cash Reward is available off your American Heritage Realty agent's commission. All offers are subject to change without prior notice. Seller's Cash Reward is not available in the state of New Jersey.
In compliance with stipulations required under the SAFE Act, American Heritage Federal Credit Union, AMHFCU, is hereby listing the unique identifier information, also known as the NMLS#, for AMHFCU below:
AMHFCU | #433838