Your Comprehensive Financial Wellness and Education Platform
As part of our corporate social responsibility strategy, American Heritage Credit Union is committed to educating our members, our Workplace Partner employees, our associates, and the community at large. We offer the resources to help individuals work through difficult financial situations, create budgets, manage their day to day finances and save for the future. Financial Wellness is at the heart of what we do as a credit union.
- Achieve personal financial goals
- Reduce debt
- Decrease financial stress
- Feel in control of and secure in your features
- Increase savings for tomorrow
- Each month, AmericanHeritageU offers in-person seminars; and, webinars on a variety of topics, at different times to accommodate schedules, and with an occasional guest speaker to provide our Workplace Partners, members and the community with expert knowledge on financial and life topics. In addition, our Account Managers will work with our workplace partners to schedule on-site seminars that will be most valuable to its employees.
- We partner with Money Management International to offer our members and Workplace Partners free financial counseling through all life stages. Money Management International’s purpose has been leading people in all walks of life through financial and economic challenges, and bringing them to a safer, more comfortable place.
- American Heritage Talks! is a bi-weekly podcast that provides insight with leading industry professionals within our local community and on a national scale. Conversation topics include current news, history, finance, and more with the host of the show, Dorian Smith. New episodes are available every Friday for a jam packed discussion presented by American Heritage Credit Union. Streaming now wherever you get your podcasts.